Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:38 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 24, 2400 block Jalynn St., Warsaw. Crimson R. Mitchell reported damage to her vehicle.
- 4:05 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 24, 2200 block East Center St., Warsaw. Kristy L. Childers reported her vehicle struck in Owens East parking lot.
- 12:20 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 24, 2600 block Wayside Court, Warsaw. Terry E. Miller reported fraud.
- 9:02 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 24, 500 block south McClellan St., Warsaw. Regina L. Anderson reported several fraudulent purchases and attempts on her debit and credit card
- 8:34 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 24, 600 block West CR 300N, Warsaw. PetSmart reported receiving a counterfeit bill.