Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:13 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 25, 300 block West Walnut Street, Claypool. Christie E. Marsillett reported being battered.
- idnight, Friday, Oct. 24, 8700 block East CR 250S, Pierceton. Brittney N. Pherigo reported the theft of medication.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:05 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 26, 2200 block North Kimal Drive, Warsaw. Lisa Lynn Lewis reported the dead bolt on a door had been tampered with.
- 1:56 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 25, 2100 block East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Wallet found.
- 3:58 p.m. Friday, Oct. 24, 900 block Provident Drive, Warsaw. Roger L. Heckaman reported the theft of a man’s wedding band.
- 1:27 p.m. Friday, Oct. 24, 600 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Donnita R. Speigle reported a fraudulent charge on a debit card.
- 11:30 a.m. Friday, Oct. 24, 1500 block Country Club Drive, East, Warsaw. Sadie N. Lemon reported the theft of a purse and money from her vehicle.
- 11:03 a.m. Friday, Oct. 24, 1000 block West Warren Street, Warsaw. Officials at Dollar General reported the theft of clothing items, personal hygene items and gum.
- 10:53 am Friday, Oct. 24, 900 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Larry N. Miller reported the theft of a lawn ornament and outdoor lights.