Here is the entertainment listing for this weekend. We will continue to add to the listing until 5 p.m. on Friday. To have an event(s) added to the list, please email [email protected] this week with the what, when, where and cost of the event.
- Kosciusko County Farmers Market – The market will be held from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, in downtown Warsaw on Center Street between Buffalo and Lake streets.
- Classic Rock Concert – Performances will begin at 6:30 p.m. Friday, June 13, with Voyage, a Chicago-area band. The Blue Öyster Cult will take the stage at 8 p.m. The event will take place at the Glover Pavilion at Central Park. Admission and parking are both free for the event.
- Lakes Festival – The official Lakes Festival weekend will be held Saturday, June 14 in Warsaw. Events will begin at 10 a.m. with the Aqua Mile Swim Race. Exhibitor hours will begin at 10 a.m. as well. For a complete listing of events and times, click here.
- Walk-N-Wander urban art gallery will continue to be on display featuring the art of American Sculptor J. Seward John
Wagon Wheel Theatre
- Mary Poppins – showing from Wednesday, June 4 to Saturday, June 14, admission is $18 to $36, visit www.wagonwheeltheatre.org for showtimes and tickets.
- Bash At Boggs – Funkdafied Wrestling Federation and Warsaw Little League will host a match Saturday, June 14, at Boggs Park. Tickets are $15 with a portion of proceeds going to Warsaw Little League Baseball. Seven matches are lined up including a steel cage main event. For further information, click here.
Spike’s Beach Grill
- Blues and BBQ – 5:30 p.m. Friday, June 13. Cost $5 at the door.
- Pickslide – 8:30 p.m. to 12 a.m. Saturday, June 14.
- Howl At The Moon Karaoke Party – 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. Friday, June 13
- Karaoke hosted by Kerrie Lynn – Saturday, June 14
Danny’s Sports Bar
- DJ Sparky Boss – 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. Friday, June 13
- SEEFARI Reggae Band and Caribbean Party – 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Saturday, June 14
- House Arrest – 10 p.m. Saturday, June 14.
- City of Lakes Show Ski Tournament – A competitive ski shop featuring several ski clubs will be held at Hidden Lake from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Elaborate costumes and staging will intermix music and fast action as an announcer leads the audience through the show. Admission is free.
- Lake City Skiers – Sunday, June 8, 2014, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Old Jail Museum
- MasterWorks Chamber Concert – A concert will be held including the Schumann Piano Quintet, the Debussy String Quartet and the Dvorak String Sextet. Admission is free. The event will take place from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, June 14, at Rodeheaver Auditorium.
- Lakes Festival – The official Lakes Festival weekend will be held Sunday, June 15 in Winona Lake. Events will begin at 1 p.m. with canoeing, kayaking, paddle boating, bounce houses, special activities, open swimming, goldfish races, nautical bingo and free cornhole. For a complete listing of events and times, click here.
- Artisan and Farmers Market – The farmers market will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, June 13, at Veteran’s Memorial Park at Crosson Mill. The market is designed as an outlet for area residents to showcase locally grown and handcrafted items. Produce, plants, herbs baked goods, meats, preserves, fine art, jewelry and more can be found at the market.
- The third annual Sleepy Owl Golf Outing and Fundraiser will be held from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday, June 14. Entertainment for the event is the comedy of Dave Dugan as well as a dueling pianos performance. Dinner will begin at 6:30 p.m. for the event.
- Music in the Park – The Northeast Indiana Banjo Society will host a performance in the North Webster Town Park located at 405 S. Dixie Dr., from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, June 13. Bring your friends, lawn chairs and blankets.
- Lake Webster Ski Bees Water Ski Show – A free water ski show will be held on Webster lake from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Saturday, June 14. Admission is free.
- Dixie’s Sunset & Moonlight Cruise – Cap’n Bob Barnes, the Dixie Boat’s Singin’ Skipper, will perform at 9 p.m. Saturday, June 14.
Pie Eyed Petey’s
- Karaoke – 8 p.m. to 12 a.m. Friday, June 13
- He Said, She Said – 8 p.m. to 12 a.m. Saturday, June 14
- Pierceton Market – The market, which is open every Friday May to October, will be open to the public from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, June 13, and will offer a variety of fresh produce, baked goods, jams and jellies and more. The market will be held in Brower Park located at 105 E. Market St., Pierceton.
Lakeland Art Gallery
- Nancy Wagner Art Exhibit – showing Wednesday, June 11 through Saturday, June 14, 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Admission is free.
- Mentone Community Farmer’s Market – The market will be open from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday, June 14, in downtown Mentone at the northeast corner of SR 25 and North Tucker Street in Mentone. Mentone Community Farmer’s Market has a variety of items available including perennials, trees, shrubs, farm fresh produce, farm fresh eggs, locally produced honey, apples, and apple cider, decorative popcorn and much more.
Art House Theatre
- Finding Vivian Maier – 7:30 p.m. to 8:55 p.m. Friday, June 13; 5 p.m. to 6:25 p.m. and 8 p.m. to 9:25 p.m. Saturday, June 14; 4 p.m. to 5:25 p.m. Sunday, June 15