Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following incidents:
- Dec. 21, 1:43 p.m. Deepak Grover reported damaged property at 102 S. Buffalo St.
- Dec. 21, 3:37 p.m. A driver involved in an accident at 671 W. 300 North was found to have an active warrant. Subject was arrested and transported to Kosciusko County Jail for booking on the warrant.
- Dec. 19, 11:20 p.m. Mark Till reported criminal mischief to his tire at 529 E. Main St.
- Dec. 22, 8:05 p.m. Walmart Supercenter reported a theft at 2501 Walton Blvd. An adult male and juvenile male were taken into custody.
- Dec. 23, 1:52 a.m. Benjamin Fetters was arrested on an active warrant out of Wabash County at 399 N. Scott St.
- Dec. 23, 10:16 a.m. A domestic battery report was taken at 1506 Tippecanoe Dr. The incident is under investigation.
- Dec. 23, 7:38 p.m. A juvenile female was found to be intoxicated at 325 Argonne Rd. The parents were contacted and the juvenile was released to her parents after being medically cleared.
- Dec. 24, 9 a.m. A report of domestic battery by means of a deadly weapon was taken at 1705 Willow Ln. The incident is under investigation.
- Dec. 24, 4:09 p.m. Bobie Seitner reported a hit-and-run to her vehicle at 500 S. Buffalo St.
- Dec. 24, 9:36 Police assisted EMS in a death investigation at 712 W. Market St.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following accidents:
- Tuesday, Dec. 25, 5:10 p.m. 3100 Frontage Rd. Driver: Ray Egolf, 68, West Main Street, Warsaw. Egolf drove into a parked vehicle in the parking lot. Damages: up to $5,000
- Monday, Dec. 24, 5:28 p.m. Lake City Highway. Driver: Tina McDonald, 55, Olmston Drive, Fort Wayne. McDonald struck a deer. Damages: up to $10,000
- Sunday, Dec. 23, 5:12 p.m. South Wood Street. Driver: Evelyn Gillum, 34, South Wood Street, Warsaw. Gillum collided with a parked truck on the side of the road. Damages: up to $2,500
- Sunday, Dec. 23, 3:12 p.m. 3660 Commerce Dr. Drivers: Shawn Bryant, 58, East 400 North, Rochester; and Ronald Evans, 59, Michele Drive, Milford. Bryant backed in to the passenger’s side of Evan’s vehicle. Damages: up to $5,000
- Sunday, Dec. 23, 12:26 p.m. Detroit Street and Market Street. Drivers: Joaquin Acuahuitl, 19, East Melbourne Avenue, Peoria, Ill..; and Dawn Pruitt, 38, North Mallard Drive, North Manchester. Acuahuitl rolled into the back of Pruitt’s vehicle. Damages: up to $1,000
- Saturday, Dec. 22, 1:17 p.m. Lake City Highway and Old Road 30. Drivers: William Stark, 55, South Lake Shore Drive East, Warsaw; and Barbara Heimbach, 45, Saint Marys Drive, Warsaw. Stark drove through the intersection and collided with Heimbach’s vehicle. Damages: up to $2,500
- Saturday, Dec, 22, 6:15 a.m. Patterson Road. Driver: Merla Ousley, 59, Rivercrest Drive, Warsaw. A deer ran into the roadway and collided with Ousley’s vehicle. Damages: up to $1,000
- Friday, Dec. 21, 3:37 p.m. CR 300 North and Sheldon Street. Drivers: Brenda Long, 71, EMS D17 Ln., Syracuse; and Rachael Chalmers, 25, East Center Street, Warsaw. Long entered the intersection and collided with Chalmer’s vehicle. Damages: up to $10,000