When it comes to summer snacks, there is nothing better than a fresh and colorful fruit pizza. You can use so many different kinds of fresh fruit and it’s so fun to design the top.
- 1roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3cup sugar
- 1/2teaspoon vanilla
- 2kiwifruit, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1cup halved or quartered fresh strawberries
- 1cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2cup apple jelly
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Break up cookie dough in pan; press dough evenly in bottom of pan to within 1/2 inch of edge. Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 30 minutes.
In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Spread mixture over cooled crust.
Arrange fruit over cream cheese. Stir jelly until smooth; spoon or brush over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. To serve, cut into wedges or squares. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pizza.