Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 5:56 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. A woman said an enclosed trailer was removed without her permission. Value: $5,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:40 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 3, 900 block South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Representatives for McDonald’s reported criminal mischief to the restaurant’s building.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:10 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2200 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of found property.
- 9:15 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 2, 800 block East Main Street, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 9:01 p.m. Monday, Aug. 1, 67000 block CR 28, New Paris. Charles Scarborough-Wimmer, 28, no town listed, broke into and entered an industrial building. He resisted law enforcement when taken into custody. He was incarcerated for residential entry, a felony; and resisting law enforcement, a misdemeanor.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:29 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 3, Main Street and West Second Street, Rochester. A driver reported he was driving through the area and a blonde female was sitting in the roadway.
- 10:53 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 2, 100 block North Troutman Street, Kewanna. Police were called to a residence due to racial slurs made by people.
- 10:53 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 2, 1600 block Old US 31, Rochester. Police were notified of a male who walked into a clinic who seemed disoriented and had a laceration on his face. The male stated he was involved in an accident and had called Transpo to pick him up. Police responded and learned the male stated he hit his face on the bottom of his truck while working on the starter. The police did locate the vehicle that appeared to be broken down and looked as if someone has been working on it.