Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 6:08 p.m. Sunday, July 31, 315 N. Detroit St., Warsaw. Drivers: Sherita M. Roper, 43, Biscayne Avenue, Warsaw; and Marco A. Valencia Garcia, 30, North Union Street, Warsaw. Roper was backing her vehicle from a parking space when she hit Valencia Garcia’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 4:12 p.m. Sunday, July 31, SR 15, south of Jalynn Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Patrick C. Belcher, 61, North CR 175E 130, Warsaw; Robert A. Haines, 58, North Main Street, Milford; and Ray D. Culp, 66, CR 15, Goshen. Belcher was traveling north on SR 15 when he rear-ended Haines’ vehicle. Haines was stopped at a red light. The collision resulted in Haines’ vehicle rear-ending Culp’s. Belcher was having issues breathing following the accident and sustained a possible head injury. He was taken to Kosciusko Community Hospital for further treatment. A passenger in Haines’ vehicle, Korrin D. Haines, 56, Milford, said she was experiencing pain and swelling to her left collarbone area. Korrin said she would go to a local hospital on her own for further treatment. Damage up to $10,000.
- 3:46 p.m. Sunday, July 31, East Fort Wayne Street, east of North Fort Wayne Avenue, Warsaw. Driver: Haleigh R. Richardson, 19, Mineral Springs Avenue 2, Winona Lake. Richardson was backing her vehicle from a driveway when she hit a parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 4:14 p.m. Friday, July 29, 1055 Husky Trail, Warsaw. Drivers: Victor Sauveur, 32, Walter Way, Warsaw; and Anadely Y. Climaco-Arizme, 19, Heather Court, Warsaw. Sauveur was moving his vehicle forward at a car wash when he rear-ended Climaco-Arizme’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 11:34 a.m. Friday, July 29, 2495 Jalynn St., Warsaw. Driver: Larry D. Coble, 81, Gilliam Drive North, Warsaw. Coble was traveling east through a parking lot when he turned north in pull in between two parked vehicles. The left side of the trailer on Coble’s vehicle hit the two parked, unoccupied vehicles. The parked vehicles are owned by Tina S. Goon, Warsaw; and Krista M. King, Fort Wayne. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 4:23 p.m. Wednesday, July 27, West Center Street, near North Union Street, Warsaw. Driver: Danielle Y. Kreft, 37, South Beaver Dam Road, Claypool. Kreft was traveling west on West Center Street when the left front tire on her vehicle fell off. The tire rolled down a road, hit a house at 603 W. Center St., Warsaw, damaging a mailbox and siding. Damage up to $2,500.