Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:47 a.m. Saturday, July 23, 3600 block North CR 150W, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a found bicycle.
- 3:50 p.m. Thursday, July 21, 13000 block North CR 60W, Milford. Debbie L. Henson reported theft. Value: $150.
- 3:59 p.m. Wednesday, July 20, 7200 block North Syracuse Webster Road, North Webster. Tracy J. Bryan reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $30,000.
- 1:11 p.m. Tuesday, July 19, 900 block South SR 19 and West CR 100S, Bourbon. Jefferi S. Bilby reported minor damage to a vehicle.
- 8:17 p.m. Monday, July 18, 2700 block South Country Club Road, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of confinement.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:49 a.m. Sunday, July 24, 400 block South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Officers investigated a report of battery resulting in bodily injury.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:18 p.m. Friday, July 22, 100 block North Detroit Street and East Main Street, Warsaw. Kyle P. Bruich reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.
- 2:34 p.m. Friday, July 22, 700 block East Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Representatives for Automotive Color & Supply Corp. reported fraud. Value: $100.