Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:52 a.m. Monday, July 11, 6600 block East CR 500N, Leesburg. Officers investigated a report of battery resulting in moderate bodily injury.
- 6:46 p.m. Sunday, July 10, 1400 block East Smith Street, Warsaw. Cody J. Schaetzle reported found property.
- noon Sunday, July 10, 1700 block West CR 1100N, Milford. Ashton M. Fooshee reported burglary. Value: $20.
- 7:12 a.m. Sunday, July 10, 7300 block East CR 200N, Pierceton. Donald E. Adkins reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $18,000.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:35 p.m. Saturday, July 9, 800 block South Main Street, North Webster. Officers investigated a report of battery resulting in bodily injury.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:07 p.m. Sunday, July 10, 400 block East Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Representatives for U Store It Warehouse reported burglary.
- 2:17 p.m. Sunday, July 10, 2100 block North Cessna Road and East Bell Drive, Warsaw. James T. Lea and Anthony J. Hostetler reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.
- 2:53 a.m. Sunday, July 10, 1700 block Tippecanoe Drive, Warsaw. Sherri A. Makinson reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 11:31 p.m. Saturday, July 9, 1100 block East Center Street and North Maple Avenue, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of invasion of privacy.