Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 2:15 p.m. Monday, June 20, West CR 400N, east of North CR 400W, Warsaw. Driver: Micah B. Goss, 31, West CR 200S, Mentone. Goss was traveling west on CR 400N when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 4:14 p.m. Monday, June 20, North Harrison Street, near East Center Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Landa J. Bussard, 68, North Parker Street, Warsaw; and Buddy R. Chandler, 67, East US 30, Pierceton. Bussard was traveling west on East Center Street and thought she was proceeding through the intersection at South Harrison Street on a green light. She hit Chandler’s vehicle. Chandler said his light changed from red to green to proceed south across East Center Street. Two witnesses said Bussard ran the red light. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 12:47 p.m. Monday, June 20, 650 W. 300N, Warsaw. Driver: Brenda E. Ross, 75, EMS W30A1 Lane, North Webster. Ross was turning into a parking lane when her vehicle hit a parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 10:54 a.m. Saturday, June 18, Country Club Road, north of Country Club Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Andrew E. Tucker, 31, Country Club Road, Warsaw; and Erica N. Hughes, 39, South Tinkey Road, Mentone. Tucker was backing his vehicle from a driveway when he hit Hughes’ vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 9:10 a.m. Saturday, June 18, 1113 Brubaker St., Warsaw. Driver: unknown. A vehicle was parked and unoccupied when it sustained damage from an unknown driver. Damage up to $2,500.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 10:03 a.m. Saturday, June 18, SR 119 and CR 7. Drivers: Vernon Smith, Bristol; and Robert May, 33, Nappanee. Drivers collided. Smith was taken to a local hospital for assessment.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:38 p.m. Sunday, June 19, South SR 17 and CR 100S, Kewanna. James R. Eilers, 63, Monterey, was involved in a single-vehicle accident.
- 7:54 p.m. Saturday, June 18, CR 1500N and CR 100W, Miami County. Driver: Bradyn W. Fennell, 17, Akron. Hit deer.
- 9:33 a.m. Saturday, June 18, East SR 110 and North CR 550E, Rochester. Driver: Destiny Galves. Hit deer.