Building Indiana Business
INDIANAPOLIS — The lineup of musical artists who will perform on the free stage at the Indiana State Fair this summer continues to grow. Fair organizers unveiled the second wave of performers, including country star Trace Adkins and 70s disco and funk group KC and the Sunshine Band.
The shows at the Hoosier Lottery Free Stage are free with paid fair admission. Seating is first-come, first-served.
State fair organizers say additional shows will be added, but below is the list of performers scheduled to date:
- Kansas — Friday, July 29 (opening day)
- We The Kingdom — July 31
- Chaka Khan — Wednesday, Aug. 3
- Trace Adkins — Wednesday, Aug. 10
- KC & The Sunshine Band — Friday, Aug. 12
- El Dia de los Latinos en la Feria del Estado de Indiana presented by Radio Latina (Latino-Fest at the Indiana State Fair) — Sunday, Aug. 13
- Zach Williams — Sunday, Aug. 14
- Happy Together Tour featuring The Turtles, Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, The Association, The Classics IV, The Vogues and The Cowsills — Wednesday, Aug.17
- Carly Pearce — Friday, Aug.19
- Gospel Music Day featuring Fred Hammond — Sunday, Aug. 21
A limited number of premium section access tickets will also be made available at a later time. All shows start at 7:30 p.m., unless noted otherwise.