Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 2:47 p.m. Friday, May 27, North Syracuse Webster Road, north of East CR 950N, Syracuse. Drivers: Colt M. Dolsen, 17, EMS W26 Lane, North Webster; and Michael J. Mosurak, 42, East Seneca Lane, Cromwell. Dolsen was traveling north on Syracuse Webster Road when he rear-ended Mosurak’s vehicle. Mosurak complained of head pain but refused treatment at the scene. Damage up to $10,000.
- 6:46 a.m. Friday, May 27, West US 30, west of North CR 350W, Warsaw. Drivers: Sierra P. Derossett, 20, Country Club Road, Warsaw; and C.J. Catalano, 75, PO Box 212, La Crosse. Derossett was traveling west on US 30 when she rear-ended Catalano’s vehicle. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 6:43 a.m. Friday, May 27, North SR 13, north of East CR 1120N, Syracuse. Driver: Brett A. Greer, 51, Bluff Crest Drive, Elkhart. Greer was traveling south on SR 13 when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
- 8:07 p.m. Thursday, May 26, North SR 15, north of West CR 600N, Leesburg. Driver: Melissa A. Denton, 51, North Main Street, Milford. Denton was traveling north on North SR 15 when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $25,000.
- 4:21 p.m. Monday, May 23, West US 30, north of North CR 500W, Warsaw. Drivers: Eldon G. Greer, 79, Apple Road, Bourbon; and Maryah B. Fulk, 19, Browning Street, Columbia City. Greer was traveling south on CR 500W the he began traveling south across both lanes of US 30. He did not see Fulk’s vehicle traveling on US 30. Greer complained of neck pain and was checked at the scene. Fulk, who is pregnant, complained of stomach pain. She was taken to Kosciusko Community Hospital by her family. Damage up to $10,000.
- 2:38 p.m. Thursday, May 26, South SR 25 and East CR 300S, Rochester. Paul A. Burke, 47, Royal Center, went off into a ditch.
- 1:57 p.m. Thursday, May 26, US 31 and East Olson Road, Rochester. Cassandra A. Reed, 31, Macy; and Nelson E. Cox, 53, Rochester. Vehicles collided.
- 5:10 a.m. Thursday, May 26, West SR 14 and North CR 500W, Rochester. Emily N. Moore, 20, Logansport, was involved in a rollover accident.
- 11:18 a.m. Wednesday, May 25, 419 W. Main St., Kewanna. Allen J. Finke, 83, Winamac, hit a large bird which damaged the front end of his car.
- 6:14 a.m. Wednesday, May 25, 2506 N. 800E, Rochester. Rustin Brige. Hit deer.
- 6:10 a.m. Wednesday, May 25, South SR 17 and West CR 550S, Kewanna. Jennifer Hamman, 39, Kewanna. Hit deer.
- 2:55 a.m. Wednesday, May 25, North US 31 and East CR 700N, Rochester. Jeffrey A. Stuart, 52, Rockford, Mich. Hit deer.
- 7:13 a.m. Saturday, May 21, US 31 and Old US 31. WiIliam R. Kline Jr., 61, South Bend. Hit deer.
- 5:34 a.m. Saturday, May 21, North US 31 and East CR 50N, Rochester. David J. Mauller, 49, Selma. Hit deer.