Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:40 a.m. Monday, Jan. 24, 8900 block North Old SR 15 and East CR 900N, Leesburg. Lanae L. Kolanowqski reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.
- 2:39 a.m. Monday, Jan. 24, 2300 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of criminal recklessness.
- 4:22 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 23, 100 block North First Street, Pierceton. Officers investigated a battery report.
- 6:45 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 22, 1700 block Crescent Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a residential entry report.
- 9:14 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 22, 100 block EMS B38B Lane, Leesburg. Michael J. Wais reported the theft of a trailer. Value: $3,000.
- 9:19 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 18, 3600 block North Barbee Road, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.
- 7:35 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 18, 1000 block East Lantern Road, Warsaw. Nicholas J. Shroyer reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:21 a.m. Friday, Jan. 21, 200 block Lakeside Drive, Winona Lake. Wendell E. Miller reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $2,500.
- 4:11 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 19, 2400 block South CR 275E, Warsaw. A license plate was stolen.