Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 8:07 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 13, East Old Road 30, west of South CR 600E, Pierceton. Driver: Mark A. Slone, 63, East CR 150N, Pierceton. Slone was traveling east on East Old Road 30 when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $10,000.
- 2:39 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 12, South SR 25, south of West CR 250S, Warsaw. Driver: Mary J. Wyatt, 68, West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Wyatt’s vehicle left the road and hit a curve sign, then a tree. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 9:08 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 13, US 30, east of North CR 350W, Warsaw. Driver: Thomas S. Bugg, 51, Chapman Lake Drive, Warsaw. Bugg was traveling east on US 30 when several deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $25,000.
- 4:34 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 13, Jefferson Street, east of Argonne Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Matthew S. Sherman, 37, East Steven Drive B., Warsaw; and Kathy A. Miles, 62, Chickadee Lane, Warsaw. Sherman’s vehicle rear-ended Miles’ vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 4:32 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 13, Argonne Road, near East Jefferson Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Ronald D. Thompson, 74, East Elm Lane, Claypool; and Josie R. Wright, 38, West Turner Road, Claypool. Thompson was traveling south on Argonne Road when he ran through a red light and was hit by Wright’s vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
- 7:20 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 13, US 30, near Springhill Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: unknown; and Andrew Shears, 65, North 27th Street, West Memphis, Ark. Shears was traveling east on US 30 when an unknown vehicle entered the left turn lane and then immediately attempted to merge back onto US 30. The unknown driver hit Shears’ vehicle and left the scene. Damage up to $2,500.