Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 5:35 p.m. Monday, Jan. 10, South CR 400E, north of East CR 500S, Warsaw. Driver: Beth A. Reed, 51, East CR 1000S, North Manchester. Reed’s vehicle hit a deer. Damage: Up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 2:07 p.m. Monday, Jan. 10, East CR 200N and North Biomet Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Nancy C. Dirck, 79, North Lake Street, Warsaw; and Teal M. Krallman, 31, West Catholic Street, Pierceton. Dirck’s and Krallman’s vehicles collided. Dirck complained of chest pain. Damage: Up to $25,000.
- 1:12 p.m. Monday, Jan. 10, 700 E. Smith St., Warsaw. Driver: Debbie L. Murphy, 50, Gettysburg Center, Warsaw. Murphy was parking. She applied her brakes to stop, but hit a large ice patch that was covered by snow. Her vehicle slid into a fence. Damage: Up to $1,000.
- Noon Monday, Jan. 10, East Center Street, east of Maple Avenue, Warsaw. Drivers: Raeanne C. Prater, 24, South CR 200W, Claypool; and Stanley I. Geese, 53, East Dove Lane, Milford. Prater looked down. When she looked back forward, Geese’s vehicle had stopped in front of hers. Her vehicle hit his. Damage: Up to $10,000.
- 10:48 a.m. Monday, Jan. 10, North CR 150W and US 30, Warsaw. Drivers: Alexa M. Glass, 26, North Jefferson Street, Silver Lake; and Manuel C. Malagon, 23, North Arbutus Trail, Warsaw. Glass said her brakes locked up, which caused her to slide into Malagon’s vehicle. Damage: Up to $2,500.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 4:34 p.m. Monday, Jan. 10, Kings Highway and Argonne Road, Winona Lake. Drivers: M.K. Jackson, 19, South Woodfield Trail, Warsaw; and Iris D. Uresti, 21, West CR 510S, Topeka. Jackson’s and Uresti’s vehicles collided. Damage: Up to $10,000.