Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:31 p.m. Monday, Oct. 25, 12300 block North Camelot Trail, Milford. William R. Linnemeier reported the theft of outdoor furniture. Value: $500.
- 8:14 p.m. Monday, Oct. 25, 300 block South Main Street, North Webster. Sharon L. Baker reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.
- 3:15 p.m. Monday, Oct. 25, 2800 block East Old Road 30, Warsaw. Dale G. Custer reported criminal mischief to a gate.
- 3:01 p.m. Monday, Oct. 25, 7100 block East CR 1000N, Syracuse. John B. Craft reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $15,000.
- 3:17 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 24, 1300 block North CR 300E, Warsaw. Jacob M. Messmer reported theft. Value: $100.
- 4:26 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 23, 100 block EMS B37 Lane, Warsaw. Eric T. Kreuzer reported theft. Value: $200.
- 5:54 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 20, 7900 block West US 30 and North CR 800S, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a hit-and-run vehicle accident involving injury.
- 10:06 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 19, 1100 block West Lake Street, Warsaw. Juan Ramirez reported the theft of an air compressor and 3500 watt generators. Value: $1,200.