Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 2:34 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 7, North SR 15, north of West SR 114, Silver Lake. Drivers: William H. Adams, 33, East Market Street Apartment 310, Indianapolis; and Daniel W. Tyler, 41, Coyote Road, Mammoth Spring, Ark. Tyler was driving escort for an over-size load when Adams’ vehicle passed the over-size load on the right and the other vehicles in the escort. There were a total of four vehicles in the escort. Witnesses said Adams was driving in yards to go around the oversize load. Adams told officers he thought the oversize load was at its destination when he proceeded to pass them on the right. When he attempted to pass, Adams’ vehicle left the roadway and hit a pole. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 3:36 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 13, 409 Argonne Road, Warsaw. Drivers: David N. Rau, 71, EMS B40 Lane, Leesburg; and Matthew E. Ryan, 26, EMS B33 Lane, Warsaw. Rau was backing his vehicle when he hit Ryan’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 2:42 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 13, East Winona Avenue, near South SR 15, Warsaw. Drivers: Eric R. Hall, 29, East CR 800S, Claypool; and Brandon L. Snyder, 21, West Catholic Street, Pierceton. Hall was traveling south on South SR 15 when he turned west and hit Snyder’s vehicle. Snyder told officers that Hall crossed the painted turn lines and hit the side of his vehicle. Hall left the scene and told officers he left because there was traffic and he was unable to stop. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 8:13 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 12, CR 50W, Rochester. Driver: Craig Simpson, 57, Rochester. Hit deer.
- 11:38 a.m. Tuesday, Oct 12, US 31 and SR 14, Rochester. Driver: Tiffany L. Riddle, 27, Warsaw. Riddle’s vehicle went off the roadway.