Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 1:08 p.m. Monday, Oct. 11, West US 30 and North SR 19, Etna Green. Drivers: Bradlon L. Gribble, 44, East Yoder Road, Fort Wayne; and David M. Hudson, 55, North Tucker Street, Mentone. Gribble was traveling eastbound on US 30 and approaching SR 19, Etna Green. Hudson was traveling northbound on SR 19. Gribble didn’t stop for the red light, and his vehicle hit Hudson’s vehicle. Damage: Up to $2,500.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 8:41 a.m. Monday, Oct. 11, North SR 15 and East Main Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Nicole L. Kruyer, 29, 17B Road, Tippecanoe; and John E. Mason, 64, West Market Street, Warsaw. Kruyer said she was traveling southbound on North SR 15 approaching the intersection of East Main Street, Warsaw. She said she ran the red light, and upon entering the intersection, her vehicle hit Mason’s. A passenger in Kruyer’s vehicle complained of neck pain. Damage: Up to $10,000.
- 11:33 p.m. Friday, Oct. 8, East US 30 and South CR 250E, Warsaw. Drivers: Jhanvi N. Patel, 28, Twin Eagles Boulevard, Huntertown; and Jeffery L. Ruff, 62, East Longspur Lane, Warsaw. Patel was traveling eastbound on Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Her vehicle hit the back of Ruff’s. Damage: Up to $10,000.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 7:34 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 9, East Winona Avenue, east of Lakelawn Drive, Winona Lake. Drivers: Ricardo Martinez, 17, East Wooster Road, Pierceton; Michael W. Howk, 28, Beechnut Court, Warsaw; Jerry D. Wilkins, 41, Sand Piper Drive, Warsaw; and Elyse L. Hardin, 37, West Prairie Street, Warsaw. Martinez said he was driving westbound on East Winona Avenue in the area of Lakelawn Drive, Winona Lake. He said he was using his cellphone at the time. When he looked up, he saw that Howk’s vehicle was stopped in the road, waiting to turn left. Martinez said he quickly braked and managed to come to a stop, just before hitting Howk’s vehicle. Due to Martinez decelerating quickly, Wilkins and Hardin said they were unable to stop in time, causing a four-vehicle collision. A passenger in Wilkins’ vehicle asked to be checked out by medics due to back pain. Damage: Up to $2,500.
- 12:34 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 9, North CR 300E, north of East Old Road 30, Warsaw. Drivers: Lupe Castro, 45, East CR 100N, Warsaw; and Donald Matchett, 74, Turquoise Lane, Osprey, Fla. Castro’s and Matchett’s vehicles collided. Damage: Up to $2,500.