Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:39 a.m. Friday, Oct. 8, 800 block Briar Ridge Circle, Warsaw. Investigation of domestic battery involving strangulation.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:09 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 2, 1200 block Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Report of battery.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8 p.m. Monday, Oct. 4, 53000 block CR 27, Syracuse. Gavin Metzger reported his 2021 Wolf moped was stolen.
- 9:38 a.m. Monday, Oct. 4, 70000 block CR 11, Nappanee. Judith Beachy reported her mailbox was damaged by an object.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:27 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 7, Dollar General, Rochester. A cell phone was found in the freezer
- 12:56 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 7, 4900 block East Wood Drive, Rochester. The theft of two gas cans and an impact socket set were reported..