Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:02 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 7, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Marcia A. McGlynn reported the theft of items from a vehicle. Value: $150.
- 10:34 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 7, 100 block EMS B42 Lane, Leesburg. Gina L. Beckner reported fraud. Value: $301.95.
- 12:50 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 6, 11400 block South CR 200W, Silver Lake. Officers investigated a report of harassment.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:18 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 7, 800 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.
- 12:08 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 7, 500 block Buck Trail, Warsaw. Stephen W. Turpen reported theft. Value: $250.
- 5:05 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 6, 400 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of burglary.
- 8:44 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 5, 100 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Justin D. Warstler reported burglary. Items stolen include tools. Value: $2,590.52.