Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 7:40 a.m. Friday, Oct. 8, SR 14, Silver Lake. Driver: Emily M. Henner, 48, South CR 200W, Silver Lake. Henner’s vehicle struck a deer. Damage up to $10,000.
- 7:29 a.m. Friday, Oct. 8, North CR 500W, Warsaw. Driver: Madison J. Sudlow, 17, West CR 600N, Warsaw. Sudlow’s vehicle struck a deer. Damage up to $5,000.
- 1:12 a.m. Friday, Oct. 8, US 30, Warsaw. Driver: Nick A. Brown, 25, 17th Street, Decatur. Brown’s vehicle struck a deer. Damage up to $5,000.
- 8:04 a.m. Monday, Oct. 4, SR 14, Warsaw. Drivers: John R. Kraning, 54, Meridian Road, Peru; and Justin L. Woodward, 34, 7B Road, Plymouth. Kraning’s vehicle crossed the center line and the side mirror on his vehicle struck the side mirror on Woodward’s vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Pierceton Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 3:52 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 7, SR 13, Pierceton. Drivers: Timothie J. Tucker, 31, Third Street, North Manchester; and Jon D. Von Gunten, 82, Lineage Way, Fort Wayne. Tucker’s vehicle rear-ended Von Gunten’s vehicle. Tucker complained of chest pain. Von Gunten complained of chest pain. Damage up to $25,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 7:27 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 6, SR 15, Warsaw. Drivers: George W. Owens, 48, Bancaster Drive, Indianapolis; and Megan N. Conley, 31, Main Street, Silver Lake. Owens’ vehicle rear-ended Conley’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.