The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Chad Miner presiding:
- Warsaw Health System LLC v.
Ronald Bame, $2,034.76
Shawn Egan, $3,315.71
- Helvey & Associates Inc. v. Janice Beard, $2,170.39
- Glenbrook Credit Acceptance Corp. v.
Julisa Dials, $10,000
Amanda Brail, $10,000
Michael Koontz, $10,000
Asia Miotto, $8,169.69
Kristal Myers, $10,000
- Sky Team Properties v. Victoria Ann Edwards and James Lee Koser, $6,722
- SAC Finance Inc. v.
Kurt Elder, $10,000
Joseph Schaaf, $2,303.06
- Revco Solutions v. Mickala Erdelyi, $679.70
- VIA Credit Union v. Christopher Knight, $4,164.61
- Money Matters Professional Collections LLC v. Jennifer Payne, $1,540.74
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Capital One Bank v.
Corrine Allen, $1,882.12
Jose Mendoza, $1,562.14
Todd Posar, $13,522.42
Timothy Slone, $3,685.27
Cory Truex, $3,926.14
Charlie Whitaker $4,178.47
Stephanie Wood, $1,884.32
Barbara Wronka, $16,456.05
- Absolute Resolutions Investments LLC v.
Michael Ballinger, $11,535.25
- Midland Credit Management Inc. v.
Shane Bigley, $3,041
Michele Ciaccia, $1,937.77
Allen Gremillion, $4,406.65
Bradley Johnson, $1,014.43
Tori Lambright, $780.08
Anthony Smith, $1,184.97
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v.
Brittany Cross, $766.34
Lean Espinoza, $1,988.38
- Mariner Finance LLC v. Andrew Bolinger Jr., $1,623.26
- Citibank v. Nancy English, $5,290.68
- One Advantage LLC v. Robert E. Goad, $7,819.86
- SAC Finance Inc. v. Leonard Greer, $8,322.73
- Cavalry SPV I LLC v. Darlene Hunsberger, $8,993.85
- Discover Bank v.
Matthew Kelley, $3,570.26
Harley Phillips, $3,90.95
- OneMain Financial Group LLC. v. Elizabeth Moore, $5,575.35
- Miller’s Health Systems v. Tonya Simpkins, $6,928.89
- Credit Acceptance Corp. v. Thomas Tuggle, $5,996.77
- LVNV Funding LL C v. Karen Wallis, $827.20
The following evictions have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Chad Miner presiding:
- Rico Rentals v. Ryan Clark, $1,488
- Eastwood Apartment of Warsaw v. Bradie Ewert, $1,405
- Center Street Apartments v. Heather Fountain, $2,480
- Paris Property Management LLC v. Crystal Grimm, $1,500
- Mineral Springs LLC v. Mike Harris, $300
- Kirby and Anne Marie Lawson v. Joseph Lawson, $1,400.97
- Dallas and Philip Smith v. Joe, Lena Tiffany Sanchez and Steven Warner, $6,960
The following plenary has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court IV, Judge Chris Kehler presiding:
- Souther Lease Management Group LLC v. Phyllis Knisley, $6,517.17
The following mortgage foreclosure has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Chad Miner presiding:
- Lakeview Loan Services LLC v. The Unknown Heirs at Law of Virginia M. Adams, Deceased, $48,959.51
Superior Court II
The following infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Operating a vehicle without proof of financial responsibility — Jesse Fugate, Pierceton, $185.50.
Failure of occupant to use safety belt — Renee Hernandez, Warsaw, $25; Luyen Westerhof, Warsaw, $25; Miguel Diego, Addison, Ill., $25.
Speeding — Chenhao Gao, Chicago, Ill., $160.50; Sukhdev Singh, Manteca, Calif., $135.50; Jacob Godwin Ladow, Logansport, $160.50; Jaden Kreft, Pierceton, $160.50; Efrain Ayala, Warsaw, $160.50; Andrea Melton, Milford, $160.50; Zachery Deford, Warsaw, $135.50; Shanna Baker, Warsaw, $160.50; Robert Horner III, Dublin, Ohio, $160.50; Daniel Bidwell, Avilla, $160.50; Kinsi Cline, Akron, $160.50; Abigail Glasson, Thorntown, $160.50; Daisy Corral, East Chicago, $160.50; Adam Hyde, Warsaw, $160.50; Taylor Fuentes, Warsaw, $160.50; John Mattson V, Warsaw, $160.50; Jenna Wilson, Elkhart, $160.50; Kimberly Truax, St. Joseph, Mich., $160.50; Michael Hensley, North Manchester, $160.50.
Operating a motor vehicle with a fictitious plate — Maverick Cox, Warsaw, $160.
Operating a motorcycle without proper permit and disregarding stop sign — Eric Carter, Peru, $185.50.
Operating with expired plates — Terrance Holloway, Etna Green, $160.
Driving while suspended — Crystal Grimm, Warsaw, $185.50; Ryan Davis, Warsaw, $185.50; Holley Gills, Warsaw, $185.50.
No valid driver’s license — Anthony Hernandez, Warsaw, $160.50; Terrion Wise, Cleveland, Ohio, $160.50; Terry Wright, Warsaw, $160.50; Angelica Galindo, Syracuse, $160.50.
Disregarding an official traffic control device — William Gorham, Greenville, N.C., $160.50.
Failure to provide vehicle registration certificate — Steven Prater, Pierceton, $160.
Two counts of no valid driver’s license — Philip Grigsby, Warsaw, $321.
No valid driver’s license and child restraint system violation — Kellie Lovera-Gomez, Addison, Ill., $185.50.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Jose F. Garcia Guzman, 52, Warsaw, and Olga Lydia Acosta Hernandez, 51, Warsaw
Michael Jon Bontrager, Lagrange, and Jolene Kay Miller, 19, Milford
Brian L. Kern, 37, Syracuse, and Brandi Sue Wright Custer, 38, Syracuse
J.T. Marcus Porter-Saylor, 26, Osceola, and Alexandra Pauline Goralczyk, 26, Syracuse
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
Brown — Justin Brown, Milford, and Jessica Brown, Milford. Married: Sept. 25, 2010. Separated: Sept. 6, 2021. There are two minor children.
Paseka — Elizabeth Paseka, Warsaw, and Jeremiah Paseka, Warsaw. Married: April 2, 2011. Separated: May 22, 2021. There is one minor child.
Malick — Jeremy Malick, Winona Lake, and Melody Malick, Etna Green. Married: Jan. 28, 1995. Separated: July 10, 2021. There is one minor child.
Anderson — Jacklyn Anderson, Nappanee, and Zachary Anderson, South Bend. Married: July 30, 2011. Separated: June 6, 2021. There is one minor child.
McBride — Philip McBride, Peru, and Tiffany McBride, Denver. Married: Sept. 11, 1999. Separated: July 4, 2021. There are four minor children.
Oest-Bushong — Philip Oest, Syracuse, and Brittany Bushong, Syracuse. Married: July 1, 2020. Separated: Sept. 30, 2021. There is one minor child.
Dowell-Redington — Jessica Dowell-Redington, Claypool, and Ean Redington, Claypool. Married: Sept. 20, 2014. Separated: Oct. 1, 2021. There are two minor children.