Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 11:51 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2400 block West 250S, Warsaw. Jeanine K. Kinsey reported damaged property.
- 3:45 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 6, 1700 block North Fox Farm Road, Warsaw. Linda L. Hamilton reported fraud. Value: $200.
- 10 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 6, 100 block East South Street, Burket. Officers investigated a report of intimidation.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:21 p.m. Monday, Oct. 4, 200 block Church Hill Downs Drive, Warsaw. Georgia M. Lock reported theft from a vehicle. Value: $10.
- 7:15 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 3, 700 block North Detroit Street, Warsaw. John E. Uzubell reported the theft of a tire from an RV. Value: $550.