Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:45 p.m. Monday, Oct. 4, 100 block EMS T31 Lane, Leesburg. Mark E. Bishopp reported theft. Value: $200.
- 1:40 p.m. Monday, Oct. 4, 600 block South CR 250E and East US 30, Warsaw. Rachelle L. Schmidt reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.
- 1:34 p.m. Monday, Oct. 4, 3300 block East Kenway Drive, Warsaw. Daniel E. Eberhardt reported the theft of a cellphone. Value: $1,800.
- 12:07 p.m. Monday, Oct. 4, 200 block East High Street, Atwood. Officers investigated a report of suspicious activity.
- 11:19 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 2, 10000 block North Turkey Creek Road, Syracuse. Alisha A. Kern reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.
- 4:37 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 29, 7300 block South SR 15, Claypool. Officers investigated a report of a vehicle accident involving a semi and a wheel that fell off.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:37 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 5, 200 block South Union Street, Warsaw. Amanda N. Perkins reported theft. Value: $220.
- noon Tuesday, Oct. 5, 3700 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Judy J. Pennington and Charles H. Pennington Sr. reported burglary and the theft of currency. Value: $1,068.