Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 6:22 a.m. Friday, Oct. 1, Packerton Road, Claypool. Drivers: Kyle G. Thomas, 18, Gillen Avenue, Wabash; and Jessie R. Monroe, 53, Sinclair Street, Wabash. Thomas was passing a vehicle and struck Monroe’s vehicle head-on. Both drivers were trapped in their vehicles and airlifted to hospitals. Thomas had lower leg injuries.Monroe had abdominal and leg injuries. Damage up to $100,000.
- 6:55 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 30, Ferguson Road, east of West CR 250S, Warsaw. Drivers: Zachary J. Rosenquist, 18, Hillside Drive, Warsaw; and Jacob D. Hutchison, 30, SR 15, Roann. Rosenquist said after stopping at the stop sign he did not see Hutchison’s vehicle and made a left turn, striking Hutchison’s vehicle. Damage up to $10,000.
- 10:43 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 30, LaPoint Drive, Syracuse. Drivers: Ryden J. Manning, 17, Huntington Street, Syracuse; and Shelia E. Charlton, 57, Iris Drive, Syracuse. Manning was making a left turn and his vehicle struck the corner of the school bus driven by Charlton. Damage up to $25,000.
- 7:19 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 30, East CR 1300N, Milford. Driver: Ethin P. Norris, 17, EMS B8 Lane, Pierceton. Norris’ vehicle struck a deer. Damage up to $5,000.
- 7:06 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 30, North CR 1100W, Warsaw. Driver: Jessica J. Wietfeldt, 22, Etna Road, Columbia City. Weitfeldt’s vehicle struck a deer. Damage up to $10,000.
- 10:39 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 29, West CR 1350N, Milford. Driver: Justin D. Watts, 31, Van Buren Street, Leesburg. Watts’ vehicle left the roadway and struck the front porch of a residence. Watts admitted to drinking alcohol and an investigation was started. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 12:31 p.m. Friday, Oct. 1, Jefferson St., Silver Lake. Drivers: Rodney D. Thomas, 61, Main Street, Silver Lake. Thomas’ vehicle struck a parked vehicle while Thomas was backing out of a parking space. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 4:23 a.m. Friday, Oct. 1, SR 17, Kewanna. Drivers: Justin Richards, Akron; and Mickey Green, Kewanna. Richards’ and Green’s vehicles collided.
- 2:32 a.m. Friday, Oct. 1, SR 25, north of CR 700N. Driver: Joshua Farris, Rochester. Hit deer.
- 5:50 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 30, North Mishawaka Street, Akron. Drivers: Guadalupe Hernandez, Akron; Nicholas King, Denver; Janet Hackworth, Akron. The three vehicles collided.
- 4:18 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 30, Old US 31, Rochester, Drivers: Jonie McVay, Rochester; and Johanna Thompson, Kokomo. McVay’s vehicle collided with Thompson’s vehicle.
- 1:45 p.m. Monday, Sept. 27, C 1100W, Kewanna. Driver: Tina Knebel, Winamac. Hit deer.