Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:14 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 30, 5400 block South CR 700W, Burket. Thomas M. Baker reported fraud. Value: $548.90.
- 11:29 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 30, 9400 block South CR 825W, Akron. Raymond D. Calvert reported criminal mischief.
- 1:27 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 26, 5100 block North CR 475E, Leesburg. James M. Heath reported residential entry and criminal mischief.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:47 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 29, 500 block East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of an animal bite.
- 6:48 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 29, 800 block North Harrison Street, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.