Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 10:07 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 29, 6900 block East May Lane, Leesburg. Officers investigated a report of a protective order violation.
- 9:36 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 29, 800 block West 400N, Warsaw. Shawnesty E. Whitaker reported the theft of golf clubs. Value: $500.
- 8:23 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 29, 100 block West Jackson Street, Mentone. Devin H. Robinson reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 8:22 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 29, 4700 block North SR 15, Warsaw. A representative for McAllister Machinery reported theft. Items stolen include a double axle trailer and chains. Value: $4,700.
- 12:37 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 29, 100 block EMS D18 Lane, Syracuse. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.
- 3:26 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, 100 block EMS D2 Lane, Syracuse. Taylor L. Smith reported the theft of a home security system. Value: $328.97.
- 2:49 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, 11800 block North Treasure Island Road, Cromwell. Gable A. Shrock reported the theft of a Multiquip Jump Jack. Value: $3,000.
- 2:19 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, 6100 block North CR 950E, North Webster. James M. McKinley reported the theft of items from a vehicle.
- 10:17 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, 3700 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Victoria L. Poor reported burglary. Value: $270.
- 10:04 a.m. Monday, Sept. 27, 400 block South Main Street, Leesburg. Cassonya J. Harren reported criminal mischief to a fence.
- 9:13 a.m. Monday, Sept. 27, 11900 block North Ogden Point Road, Syracuse. Shawn R. Schrader reported the theft of clothing. Value: $300.
- 11:40 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 23, 1100 block South Summer Breeze Court, Warsaw. Joey A. Graham reported fraud.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:58 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, 800 block North Park Avenue, Warsaw. Thomas M. Curington reported the theft of a firearm.