Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 7:12 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 29, North CR 300E, north of East CR 1100N, Warsaw. Driver: Joshua J. Michael, 40, Placidview Lane, Milford. Michael was traveling south on North CR 300E when deer entered the roadway. Michael complained of head pain and went to receive medical treatment. Damage up to $2,500.
- 7:36 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, North CR 200W, north of West CR 500N, Warsaw. Driver: Charles B. Defries, 53, West Country Drive, Leesburg. Defries was traveling north on North CR 200W when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $2,500.
- 6:56 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, East Cr 400N, near EMS B3 Lane, Leesburg. Driver: Twila D. Zentz, 55, South Main Street, Milford. Zentz was traveling east on East CR 400N when her vehicle left the roadway, coming to a stop against a few small trees. Damage up to $2,500.
- 8:21 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, West CR 1350N, north of North CR 700W, Warsaw. Drivers: Brandy Carson, 44, North Guy Road, Lake, Mich.; and Catherine H. Lauck, 50, East Armstrong Road, Leesburg. Carson failed to yield the right-of-way while stopped at an intersection when she hit Lauck’s vehicle. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 4:21 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, North SR 15, south of West CR 900N, Milford. Drivers: Kylee R. Weatherby, 27, South Main Street 32, Etna Green; and Ronald A. Shewman, 61, West CR 900S, Akron. Weatherby was traveling east on West CR 900N and didn’t see a stop sign at an intersection. She entered the intersection without stopping and was hit by Shewman’s vehicle. Weatherby complained of back and side pain. She was checked by medics at the scene. Damage up to $25,000.
- 6:27 p.m. Monday, Sept. 27, West Old Road 30, near North CR 800W, Etna Green. Drivers: Pranesh R. Devaraj, 27, South Cherry Creek Lane, Warsaw; and Derek C. Gross, 40, South Meadow Drive, Warsaw. Devaraj told officers he blacked out and was unsure what happened. Gross was traveling west on West Old Road 30. When he was entering the intersection at North CR 800W, Devaraj’s vehicle entered the roadway from the north directly in front of him. Devaraj was taken to Kosciusko Community Hospital for head pain. Damage up to $25,000.
- 8:02 a.m. Monday, Sept. 27, 109 E. State St., Etna Green. Driver: Stacy L. Smith, 53, North CR 800W, Warsaw. Smith was pulling her vehicle into a gas station when she hit a utility pole. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 5:38 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 29, South Higbee Street, north of Emeline Street, Milford. Drivers: Brittany R. Boggs, 29, Skylane Drive C3, Plymouth; and Tonda M. Ormanovich, 50, East Camp Mack Road, Milford. Boggs’ vehicle rear-ended Ormanovich’s while at an intersection. Boggs complained of whiplash and Ormanovich complained of lower back pain. Ormanovich was checked by medics at the scene. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 11:18 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 29, 340 E. Huntington St., North Webster. Driver: Edward L. Detienne, 79, South CR 200E, Anderson. Detienne was backing his vehicle when he hit a fence. Damage up to $2,500.
- 8:14 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 23, West CR 900S, east of South SR 15, Silver Lake. Driver: Benjamin Boesenberg, 43, East Center Street, Warsaw. Boesenberg was traveling east on CR 900S when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 9:02 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, North Johnson Street, north of Lincoln Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Keith A. Bollman, 64, North Warsaw Oswego Road, Warsaw. Bollman was backing his vehicle out of a driveway when he hit a parked, unoccupied vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.