Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 5:43 p.m. Monday, Sept. 27, 9200 block of West CR 1200N, Nappanee. Fraud was reported. Value of $154.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:06 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2100 block of East Center Street, Warsaw. A representative for Kroger reported criminal trespass.
- 8:53 p.m. Monday, Sept. 27, 200 block of Sophie Lane, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of an animal complaint.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:15 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 26, 1000 block of Chestnut Street, Winona Lake. A bicycle was found.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 11:31 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 25, 52000 block of CR 15, Nappanee. Randal Stuller reported the back window of his 2006 Dodge Dakota was broken out.