Bacon Ranch Skillet Chicken Rolls
These Bacon Ranch Skillet Chicken Rolls are a fun family dinner or great for appetizers.
- 2 cups shredded chicken (can use rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken)
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon (about a 6 strips), cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 12 oz. package crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the chicken, bacon, scallions, cheese, Worcestershire and ranch together in a bowl.
- Roll out the crescent rolls onto a large board sealing the cut edges together with your fingers.
- Lay the chicken mixture out in the middle of the rectangle and roll the edges of the dough together to meet in the center. Pinch the seams closed with your fingers and cut the roll into 8 equal pieces.
- Melt the butter in a cast iron skillet until foaming and then lay the slices carefully into the pan leaving room around each roll to cook.
- Bake for 15 minutes until brown on top and serve.
Alternately you can cook these in a 8″ round cake pan, spray the bottom with non stick cooking spray and skip the melted butter.
Recipe provided by Mantitlement.