WARSAW — There’s plenty of events happening at the Warsaw Community Public Library in October.
Here’s what’s occurring:
- Bedtime stories are back on Facebook at 7 p.m. each Thursday evening in October. Each week, people will hear from guest readers who will share their favorite stories. ￼
- Preschool story time continues at 10:15 a.m. Oct. 4, 18 and 25. Ages 3-5 will enjoy stories, ￼and special activities with Mr. Duane. Each story time will repeat at 10:15 a.m. on ￼Fridays.
- Check out what’s new at WCPL at 10 a.m. Oct. 6 on ￼Facebook. Just in with Jill features new items added to the collection. ￼
- Toddler story time takes place at 10:15 a.m. each Wednesday in October. Newborn-two years old will ￼enjoy age-appropriate activities and stories with Miss Amy and Miss Stephanie.
- Meet Belle, the reading princess, at 10:30 a.m. Oct. 9. Take part in an interactive story time, ￼sing along and snap a photo with Belle! Please register in advance.
- Find some great bargains at the Friends of the Library Story Emporium Bookstore. The store is located at the library, and will be open 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Oct. 9 and Oct. 23.
- Warsaw native Lori Miller competed as a cyclist in the 2000 Sydney Paralympic Games. Lori will share her journey and discuss what it was like to train for the Paralympics at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 12. Please register in advance.
- Join Carl Mosher to paint a scene with horses at 5:30 p.m. Oct. 18. The class fee of $25 is due at advance registration by cash or check.
- Children are invited to a weekend of LEGOs where they can build and share their creations with others. Drop in 4-5:30 p.m. Oct. 22 or 10:30 a.m.-noon Oct. 23.
- Join Sue Delagrange at 1 p.m. Oct. 25 to learn more about leaky gut syndrome. Please register in advance.
For a complete listing of events at the WCPL, visit warsawlibrary.org and check the event calendar. Follow WCPL on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube for virtual programs, information and news.