Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 8:28 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 22, North Robin Hood Road, south of East King Arthur Trail, Cromwell. Driver: Bianca N. Rocha, 24, East King Arthur Trail, Cromwell. Rocha’s vehicle turned southbound onto North Robin Hood Road off of East King Arthur Trail, Cromwell. She said the window of the vehicle was fogged over due to the heater not working in the vehicle. She said shortly after traveling onto North Robin Hood Road, her vehicle collided with two parked vehicles. Damage: Up to $10,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 9:55 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 23, East CR 1300N, north of North Oak Street, Syracuse. Driver: Fanuel Hagos Mhretu, 37, Rust Wood Place, Charlotte, N.C. Hagos Mhretu said he crossed the railroad tracks onto North Oak Street, Syracuse, and headed north when he stopped due to the road closure on West Brooklyn Street. He then started backing up his vehicle to try to get back onto CR 1300N. As he was backing over the railroad tracks, his passenger side front tires left the roadway, causing him to hit the crossing arm and lights of the railroad tracks. Damage: Up to $2,500.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 6:57 p.m. Friday, Sept. 24, East US 30, east of East Center Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Eric E. Jacko, 41, North CR 225E, Warsaw; and Mark D. Warner, 56, Rivercrest Drive, Warsaw. Jacko said he was driving onto the on ramp to East US 30 from East Center Street, Warsaw. He said Warner’s vehicle stopped suddenly in traffic. Warner said his vehicle stopped because another vehicle stopped in traffic trying to merge onto East US 30. Jacko’s motorcycle hit the back of Warner’s vehicle. Jacko had a face abrasion and injury to his right arm. Jacko was checked out by a medic at the scene. Damage: Up to $25,000.
- 3:58 p.m. Friday, Sept. 24, Provident Drive and Dubois Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Cassandra C. Wagoner, 34, South Walnut Street, Mentone; and Teresa L. Simpson, 56, North Edgewater Street, Silver Lake. Wagoner said she was traveling southbound on Provident Drive approaching Dubois Drive, Warsaw. She said she didn’t stop in time and her vehicle crashed into Simpson’s. Damage: Up to $10,000.
- 3:01 p.m. Friday, Sept. 24, North CR 100E, east of East Pound Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Miguel Aguilar, 19, North CR 175E, Warsaw; and Andrew L. Shaw, 36, North Franklin St., Mentone. Aguilar was traveling eastbound on North CR 100E approximately 319 feet in the east direction of East Pound Drive, Warsaw. He was slowing for traffic in front of him and crashed into Shaw’s vehicle. Damage: Up to $2,500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 8:08 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 23, CR 275N and CR 775W, Rochester. Driver: Zacherey Ernie, Rochester. Hit deer.