Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 10:13 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 23, 200 block Main Street, Warsaw. Violation of residency requirements.
- 2:08 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 22, 6000 block North CR 300E, Leesburg. A vehicle struck a mailbox and left the scene.
- 12:17 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 22, 1700 block Fox Farm Road, Warsaw. KCSO contacted in reference to intimidation.
- 6:17 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 18, 600 block Wildwood Drive, Warsaw. Michael S. Lewis reported an incident of criminal mischief.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:22 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 23, 2200 block Center Street, Warsaw. Report of lost wallet.
- 5:46 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 23, 100 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Stolen property recovered.
- 4:37 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 23, 500 block South Columbia Street, Warsaw. Residential entry report.