Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 5:19 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 22, North CR 200W, north of West CR 500N, Warsaw. Driver: Dakota M. Hyde, 22, North CR 200W, Warsaw. Hyde was traveling northbound on North CR 200W near the intersection of West CR 500N, Warsaw, when his vehicle hit a tree in the roadway. Damage: Up to $5,000.
- 4:03 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 21, East CR 250N, Warsaw. Drivers: Patricia L. Stevens, 52, North CR 400W, Leesburg; and Melanie R. Hollett, 57, East CR 300N, Warsaw. Stevens’ vehicle rear-ended Hollett’s vehicle. Damage: Up to $10,000.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 11:30 p.m. Monday, Sept. 20, East CR 800N, west of SR 13, North Webster. Driver: Shane A. Holloway, 50, West Effie Mae Street, North Webster. Holloway was traveling westbound on CR 800N, North Webster, when his vehicle hit an animal. Damage: Up to $5,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 4:18 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 21, SR 15, south of West CR 300N, Warsaw. Drivers: Philip J. Sleeseman, 56, College Avenue, Goshen; and Brian K. Greig, 29, East Oldfield Drive, Leesburg. Sleeseman said he was traveling northbound on SR 15, Warsaw, and was stopped in traffic behind Greig’s vehicle at the red light for the intersection of West CR 300N. He said his foot slipped off the brake pedal and hit the gas pedal, causing his vehicle to hit Greig’s. Damage: Up to $10,000.
- 3:45 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 21, US 30 and Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Kaitlynn J. Gordon, 18, Country Club Road, Warsaw; and Chad M. Sherman, 43, EMS B20A 1 Lane, Pierceton. Gordon’s vehicle rear-ended Sherman’s vehicle. Damage: Up to $2,500.