Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:20 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 16, 11100 block North CR 1000E, Cromwell. Officers investigated a report of criminal mischief to a bus.
- 9:06 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 16, 100 block EMS D25A Lane, Syracuse. David Lewandowski reported theft.
- 7:33 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 12, 4300 block East Magill Court, Syracuse. Caitlin S. Lower reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:05 p.m. Friday, Sept. 17, 500 block North Jefferson St., Silver Lake. Paul E. Perry Jr. reported theft. Value: $250.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:12 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 18, 400 block North Roosevelt St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery resulting in moderate bodily injury.
- 10:37 p.m. Friday, Sept. 17, 200 block South Buffalo St., Warsaw. Allen R. Jackson reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $6,000.
- 10:20 p.m. Friday, Sept. 17, 600 block East Market St., Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of invasion of privacy.
- 2:47 p.m. Friday, Sept. 17, 100 block North Detroit St., Warsaw. A representative for CVS Pharmacy reported theft. Value: $17.49.
- 8:56 a.m. Friday, Sept. 17, 300 block South Indiana St., Warsaw. Amber R. Askren reported a found bicycle.