Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 8:50 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 15, North CR 150W, near West CR 400N, Warsaw. Drivers: Thomas L. Anglin, 89, North CR 875W, Etna Green; and Kaitlyn M. Warren, 23, North Columbia Street, Warsaw. Anglin was traveling north on CR 150W and stopped at a stop sign when he began to back his vehicle for another vehicle that was attempting to turn south onto CR 150W. While backing, Anglin’s vehicle hit Warren’s vehicle. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $25,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accident:
- 5:10 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 16, South Huntington Street, north of East Baltimore Street, Syracuse. Drivers: Kristy J. Rumfelt, 44, North CR 450E, Syracuse; and Patricia S. Serrano Yuzon, 27, East Backwater Road, North Webster. Rumfelt was stopped at a stop sign and proceeded to turn south on South Huntington Street when she entered Serrano Yuzon’s path of travel. Rumfelt said she could not see Serrano Yuzon’s vehicle due to backed up traffic related to a train. Damage up to $25,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 11:46 p.m. Friday, Sept. 17, SR 15, south of West Prairie Street, Warsaw. Driver: Moses C. Marandet, 25, West Briaridge Road, Warsaw. Marandet was traveling north on SR 15 and did not notice a lane change shift with construction barriers. His vehicle hit the end of a guard barrier and the force of the impact caused the vehicle to spin 90 degrees and face east in the southbound lane of SR 15. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 9:49 a.m. Friday, Sept. 17, Lyon Street, near North Park Avenue, Warsaw. Drivers: Belinda A. Rainwater, 75, North Grant Street, Warsaw; and Dee J. Stamper, 56, North Park Avenue, Warsaw. Rainwater was traveling north on North Park Avenue and was attempting to turn left onto Lyon Street when she hit Stamper’s vehicle. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $10,000.
- 9:47 a.m. Friday, Sept. 17, West Center Street, near North Washington Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Tyler M. Schmucker, 28, West Main Street, Warsaw; and Debra K. Seitz, 64, West Killdeer Drive, Mentone. Schmucker was traveling north on North Washington Street when he entered Seitz’s path of travel, resulting in a collision. Seitz complained of chest pain. A passenger in her vehicle, John A. Seitz, 81, Mentone, complained of back pain. Damage up to $2,500.