Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:25 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 16, 1700 block Lakeview Blvd., Warsaw. Anthony J. Meads reported criminal mischief to a yard.
- 9:54 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 16, 2000 block East Riverside Drive, Warsaw. Matthew M. Drudge reported theft. Items stolen include a minibike. Value: $2,600.
- 1:51 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 16, 4600 block North CR 100E, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of criminal trespass.
- 9:37 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 14, 8700 block West CR 1250S, Akron. Officers investigated a report of an animal complaint.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:13 a.m. Friday, Sept. 17, 400 block North Parkway Drive, Syracuse. Trevor N. Delacruz and Jada L. Rothenbeger reported unlawful entry of a vehicle.