Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 4:52 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 14, North Lake Street, east of West Perry Street, Warsaw. Driver: Gayle T. Dickey, 74, Robin Drive, Warsaw. Dickey was traveling east on North Lake Street when her vehicle left the roadway and hit a sign. No injuries were reported in the accident. Damage up to $25,000.
- 9:37 p.m. Monday, Sept. 13, South SR 15, north of South Old SR 15, Warsaw. Drivers: Dimitri P. Chandler, 17, West CR 600S, Claypool; and Brant A. Burns, 45, North Lake Placid Drive, Warsaw. Chandler was traveling south on SR 15 when he rear-ended Burns’ vehicle. Burns said he was attempting to make a left-hand turn when Chandler rear-ended his vehicle. Chandler had a minor scratch on his lower leg and reported slight head pain but refused treatment. Damage up to $50,000.
- 4:59 p.m. Monday, Sept. 13, North CR 325E, south of East CR 300N, Warsaw. Driver: Harold L. Fretz, 51, East CR 225S, Warsaw. Fretz was traveling north on CR 325E when his vehicle left the roadway, hit a mailbox and continued through a field. His vehicle then entered a ditch. Fretz was taken to Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne for possible head injuries. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 3:12 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 14, East Pickwick Drive, east of South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Drivers: Robert C. Olson, 68, North Mulberry Street, North Webster; and Alexandria M. Johnson, 29, EMS W30B Lane, North Webster. Olson was stopped at an intersection and then continued through it when he hit Johnson’s vehicle. Damage up to $1,000.
- 5:25 p.m. Monday, Sept. 13, Prairie Drive, east of Edgewater Avenue, Syracuse. Driver: Aaron P. Snyder, 35, East Rock A Bye Road, Cromwell. Snyder was traveling east on Prairie Drive when he hit a pedestrian. Snyder said he was traveling no more than 5 miles per hour. The pedestrian, Debra L. Snooks, 72, Syracuse, said she was walking east on Prairie Drive when she was hit by Snyder’s vehicle. Snooks had visible scrapes on her right elbow and right foot. She also complained of back pain. Snooks was take to Kosciusko Community Hospital for treatment. Damage under $750.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 12:03 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 15, CR 150W, south of Executive Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Karen L. Smith, 78, Red Squirrel Court, Warsaw. Smith was traveling south on CR 150W when a deer entered the roadway. Damage up to $5,000.
- 8:43 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 14, North Grant Street, north of East Center Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Michael E. Bornes, 53, East Center Street, Warsaw; and Jeremy M. Blackwell, 29, South Union Street, Warsaw. Bornes was traveling east on Center Street and entered a center turn lane to turn left when he turned into Blackwell’s vehicle. Damage up to $5,000.