Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:41 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 8, 11000 block CR 50, Ligonier. Rickie Peterson reported a trailer with scrap items were stole from that address.
- 1:58 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 7, 71000 block CR 15, Nappanee. Chris Gillam reported fraudulent activity.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:41 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 8, 3700 block CR 150N, Rochester. Jarred Lee reported a Chevrolet Silverado crashed in his yard. No one was in the vehicle.
- 5:25 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 7, 1100 block Fawn Trail, Rochester. An identity theft was reported.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:15 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2500 block Linden Drive, Goshen. Tonia Farias, Syracuse reported her unlocked vehicle was stolen while it was in Goshen on Sept. 7.
- 2:54 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 7, 3000 block South Main Street, Goshen. Jordan Carroll, 23, Leesburg, reported she was involved in a vehicle accident where the other driver failed to exchange information and left the scene.