Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:59 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 7, 1500 block of West McElroy Drive, Warsaw. The theft of catalytic converters was reported. Value of $1,700.
- 8:43 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 5, 9000 block of South CR 600E/East CR 900S, Claypool. A train hit a vehicle that was parked on the tracks.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:31 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. A wallet containing a driver’s license, debit card, $35 cash, closed credit cards and a child support debit card was stolen. Value of $50.
- 5:13 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 7, 3300 block of Old Colony Road, Warsaw. A wallet containing a Social Security card, driver’s license and cash app card was stolen.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:01 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 2, 72000 block of Michael Lane, Milford. Officials reported someone came onto the property and damaged the construction wrapping around a window.
- 12:23 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 2, 20000 block of Matthew Drive, Milford. Officials reported someone entered a residence under construction and damaged multiple sections of drywall.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:44 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2800 block of CR 750S, Macy. Officials were notified that nail guns, battery operated tools, an air compressor, hand tools etc., were stolen.
- 5:31 p.m. Monday, Sept. 6, 6500 block of SR 25, Rochester. A 1998 Dodge Dakota was reported stolen.
- 11:41 a.m. Monday, Sept. 6, 200 block of South Eighth Street, Rochester. Police were notified that property was purchased from a Fulton County resident who kept the money but never sent the item.
- 10:31 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 5, 800 block of Monarch Lane, Rochester. A trash can was reported stolen.
- 9:15 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 4, 2100 block of Sunset Lane, Rochester. Jordan Owens reported the theft of an Xbox and speaker. Value: $300.
- 5:36 p.m. Friday, Sept. 3, Nickel Plate Trail. Various signs were reported stolen off the Nickel Plate Trail. Value: $1,200.