FORT WAYNE – Easterseals Northern Indiana Inc. has named its first board of directors after reorganizing.
Easterseals Northern Indiana is the result of an alignment agreement between Easterseals Arc of Northeast Indiana and Cardinal Services of Indiana announced in June. Easterseals Northern Indiana will serve as a parent entity to Easterseals Arc and Cardinal, providing executive leadership and administrative support.
“The Easterseals Northern Indiana board includes leaders from communities throughout our service area,” said Donna Elbrecht, Easterseals Northern Indiana CEO. “Their expertise will ensure that we are using our strengths and resources wisely to benefit individuals, families and communities throughout our region.”
The initial board consists of:
• Joe Cohen of Barrett McNagny LLP, chair
• Dena Jacquay of Parkview Health, vice-chair
• Isaac Lee of the Steuben County Economic Development Corporation, treasurer
• Jane Wear of Cardinal Services (retired), secretary
• Rob Parker of Kosciusko Chamber of Commerce
• Angie Ritchey of Lake City Bank
• Chuck Surack of Surack Enterprises and Sweetwater
Easterseals Arc and Cardinal Services will continue to have its own board of directors for local governance. The Easterseals Northern Indiana board will provide strategic leadership for the entire network.
In addition to Elbrecht as CEO, the Easterseals Northern Indiana executive team includes:
• Thomas Summerville, President of Operations
• Kelly Clouse, Chief Administrative Officer
• Leanne Ford, Chief Financial Officer
• Vickie Lootens, Chief Development Officer
• Janet Schutte, Chief Marketing Officer
• Jason Meyer, Chief Government Relations Officer
“Easterseals Arc and Cardinal are strong organizations that provide vital services for people with disabilities and other challenges,” Elbrecht said. “Enabling each organization to maintain its own identity while establishing Easterseals Northern Indiana to provide guidance and support for strategic efficiency creates a dynamic network capable of significant progress toward equity and inclusion.”