Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 3:20 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 24, SR 15 north of Rozella Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Addison G. Vining, 17, North Rebecca Street, Claypool, and Jeffrey A. German, 52, West CR 350S, Warsaw. Vining was traveling south on SR 15 when she rear-ended German’s vehicle. A passenger in German’s vehicle, Tia Davis, 16, Warsaw, complained of back pain and was taken to Kosciusko Community Hospital. Damage: Up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 2:47 p.m. Monday, Aug. 30, North SR 15 north of West CR 300N, Warsaw. Drivers: Doug W. Baker, 46, South Southwood Drive, Warsaw, and Belinda S. Pruitt, 52, East Sycamore Drive, Warsaw. Baker was traveling southbound on North SR 15, approaching the intersection of West CR 300N, Warsaw. He said traffic was stopped in front of him but was unable to stop in time to avoid a collision. His vehicle hit Pruitt’s. Pruitt complained of neck and head pain as a result of the crash. She said she was going to the hospital to get checked out. Damage: Up to $5,000.
- 12:16 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 29, 852 N. Parker St., Warsaw. Drivers: William V. Crouch, 77, Sophie Lane, Warsaw, and Jonathan R. Franklin, 25, Cabot Street, Warsaw. Crouch said he was in line at Culver’s in front of Franklin’s vehicle. He said he accidentally put his vehicle into reverse and backed into Franklin’s vehicle. Damage: Up to $2,500.
- 11:34 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 25, US 30 and Meijer Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: David W. Bockman, 41, South CR 800E, Fort Wayne, and Linda J. Wideman, 69, North High Street, Silver Lake. Bockman’s and Wideman’s vehicles collided. Damage: Up to $2,500.
Officers with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accident:
- 4:33 p.m. Friday, Aug. 27, SR 119 and CR 13, west of Goshen. Drivers: Niccole Barlow, 32, Chicago, Ill., and Kelly Finigan, 43, Nappanee. Finigan complained of chest, back and shoulder pain. She was taken to Goshen Hospital. Barlow failed to yield the right of way at the intersection, hitting the Finigan vehicle. Barlow was cited for failure to yield the right of way.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 4:25 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 29, CR 1100W and CR 600N, Rochester. Driver: Jennifer Sanderson, no age listed, Rochester. Sanderson’s vehicle went off the roadway and hit a fence post.
- 12:11 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 28, Wabash Avenue, Rochester. Driver: Cory Winn, no age listed, Rochester. Winn’s vehicle struck a bicyclist, Ryan Lebo, Plymouth. The bicyclist was not injured.
- 11:09 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 28, CR 600W, Rochester. Drivers: Kevin Ogle, no age listed, Rochester, G.D. Moore, no age listed, Rochester, and Carly Wyatt, no age listed, Rochester. The three vehicles collided.
- 2:55 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 28, SR 25 near SR 110, Rochester. Driver: Kain Cromer, no age listed, Argos. Cromer’s vehicle struck a guardrail. He was later arrested.