Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:05 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 29, 11900 block North Fuzzy Bear Road, Cromwell. Margarette A. England reported identity deception.
- 1:58 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 29, 7800 block West CR 750N, Etna Green. Crystal R. Bunch and Paul D. Mifflin reported finding lost items on the roadway.
- 8:31 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 29, 6300 block West CR 100N, Warsaw. Gary Schmucker reported a possible burglary in progress.
- 2:02 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 28, 7000 block West CR 200S, Mentone. Micah B. Goss reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $10,000.
- 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 28, 1900 block Chapman Lake Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of harassment.
- 10:53 a.m. Friday, Aug. 27, 4400 block East Defreese Road, Syracuse. Roberta K. Anderson reported identity theft.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4 p.m. Friday, Aug. 27, 100 block West Fourth St. and North Henry Street, Milford. Officers investigated a report of intimidation.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:34 a.m. Monday, Aug. 30, 100 block West Effie Mae St., North Webster. Shane A. Holloway reported theft.