Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:09 a.m. Monday, Aug. 30, 1000 block Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Criminal mischief report.
- 2:46 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 29, 100 block EMS W28 Lane, North Webster. Animal complaint.
- 10:08 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 29, 1300 block Oriole Drive, Warsaw. Report of a vehicle and boat being egged.
- 9:30 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 28, 3700 block Old Road 30, Warsaw. Report of two tires being slashed.
- 2:22 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 28, 300 block East CR 700N, Leesburg. Shelly R. Kammerer reported theft of a license plate.
- 11:20 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 28, 9200 block Verna Street, Claypool. Report of issues with a neighbor.
- 2:34 p.m. Friday, Aug. 27, 4400 block East CR 1200N, Syracuse. Report of battery.
- 12:10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 27, 400 block High Street, Silver Lake. Incident of domestic battery reported.
- 11:27 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 26, 100 block EMS R2B Lane, Pierceton. A cell phone and lighter were found.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:06 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 29, 200 block Pickwick Drive, Syracuse. Theft of electronic equipment with a value between $80-$150 from Family Dollar.
- 11:49 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 29, 1400 block Hillview Drive, Syracuse. Amanda VanKirk reported someone drove through her yard, destroying a portable basketball goal and damaging a fence. Damage reported at $400.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:23 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 29, 2100 block Heron Boulevard, Warsaw. Domestic battery report.
- 3:20 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 29, 200 block Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Battery investigation.
- 1:40 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 29, 100 block East Main Street, Warsaw. Report of intimidation.