Spinach Artichoke Pinwheels
Tender flatbread filled with creamy spinach and artichoke dip and rolled into bite sized pinwheels.
- 1 package Flatout Flatbread regular or light
Spinach Artichoke Filling
- 1 package cream cheese softened (8 oz)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 packet dry vegetable soup mix
- ¼ cup pimentos diced and drained
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach thawed drained & squeezed dry (10 ounces)
- 1 can artichoke hearts water packed, 13-14 ounces
With a mixer on medium, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream until fluffy.
Stir in remaining dip ingredients.
Divide the filling equally over 6 Flatout flatbreads and spread evenly leaving a 1″ border.
Gently roll each flatbread, jelly roll style. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Once chilled, cut each roll into 6 slices.