WARSAW — Non-Profit ONE Warsaw Announces the second annual Celebrating-Us downtown event will Include food trucks, live music and dancing performers.
Our third annual “Let’s Celebrate Us” fall event will be a wonderful celebration of inclusion in our community. You’ll find Information booths, cultural dance, music and performers and yummy new foods to try. Come join in from 4-8 p.m. Sept. 18, downtown near the Warsaw Courthouse.
- 110 Craft Meatery – serving locally-sourced, authentic foods.
- Biryani Kitchen – Fantastic authentic Indian cuisine. Vegan options.
- Tacos Jalisco Food truck. Lots of Mexican options.
- Bomi’s Authentic Indian food. Vegetarian options
- Big C’s BBQ Pulled meats and great eats.
- Kyle Jackson from James and the Drifters 7:30 p.m.
ONE Warsaw is a non-profit with the goal of aiming to inspire community inclusion through support, education and celebration of all people. For more information about their board, how you can help or more about this event, visit https://onewarsaw.org/