WARSAW — A drive-thru Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination clinic will be held from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 28, at Our Lady of Guadalupe parish, 225 Gilliam Drive, in Warsaw.
The drive-thru clinic is a collaboration between the Northern Indiana Hispanic Health Coalition, Kosciusko County Health Department, City of Warsaw, Warsaw-Wayne Fire Territory, Bowen Center, Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish and Warsaw Community Schools.
The Pfizer vaccine is FDA-approved and available for ages 12 and older. Those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
No ID is required. No pre-registration is required. Those who are not pre-registered are still welcome and encouraged to get a vaccine. Attendees will be able to remain in their cars for the entire process.
Second doses are scheduled for Sept. 18 at the same location, so attendees will already be registered for the next step before they leave.
To pre-register or for questions, call (574) 206-3938.
The following locations also offer COVID-19 vaccines:
- CVS Pharmacy, North Detroit Street, Warsaw
- CVS Pharmacy, South Main Street, North Webster
- HomeTown Pharmacy #49, East Center Street, Warsaw
- Kosciusko County Health Department Health Services Pavilion, Provident Drive, Warsaw
- Kroger Pharmacy, East Center Street, Warsaw
- Martin’s Pharmacy, Husky Trail, Warsaw
- Meijer Pharmacy, Lake City Highway, Warsaw
- Walgreens Pharmacy, East Center Street, Warsaw
- Walmart, Walton Boulevard, Warsaw