Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:57 p.m. Monday, Aug. 23, 4300 block SR 15, Warsaw. Violation of a protective order was reported.
- 12:21 p.m. Monday, Aug. 23, 3600 block East US 30, Warsaw. A representative for Furniture Factory Outlet reported the theft of a catalytic converter. Value: $1,000.
- 10:06 a.m. Monday, Aug. 23, 100 block EMS T36 Lane, Leesburg. Stephen L. Kesler and Spencer T. Shilling reported the theft of a golf cart. Value: $5,000.
- 12:55 p.m. Friday, Aug. 20, 2000 block East Riverside Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of battery.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:36 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 25, 500 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Carolyn O. Flores reported residential entry.
- 3:59 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 25, 700 block Anchorage Point Drive, Warsaw. A representative for Goodwill Industries of Michiana reported theft. Value: $49.91.
- 11:52 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 24, 700 block Market St., Warsaw. Criminal mischief reported by the Warsaw Parks Department.