Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following accidents:
- 9:03 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 24, West CR 250S, east of SR 25, Warsaw. Driver: Nicholas X. Moore, 22, Charles Street, Winona Lake. Moore’s motorcycle was found lying on its side near the intersection. Moore was found approximately 2 feet west of his vehicle with head and internal injuries. Damage up to $5,000.
- 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug.24, SR 15, Warsaw. Drivers: Leslie G. Blank, 24, Steury Avenue, Goshen; and Tiffany M. Marshall, 35, Sampson Street, South Bend. Blank’s vehicle rear-ended Marshall’s vehicle. Damage up to $10,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- 6:35 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 24, Center Street, Warsaw. Both vehicles were unoccupied at the time of the accident. A vehicle was found in neutral and had rolled from a parking spot and struck another vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- 6:17 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 24, SR 15, south of West CR 350N, Warsaw. Driver: Quinn F. Hatfield, 32, Church Street, Leesburg. Hatfield’s vehicle struck a deer. Damage up to $5,000.
- 10:06 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 24, Bartol Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Terry R. Menzie, 62, Franklin St., Mentone. Menzie’s vehicle struck a utility pole. Damage up to $2,500.