Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:11 p.m. Monday, Aug. 23, 200 block Argonne Road, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.
- 3:32 p.m. Monday, Aug. 23, 1000 block East Wellington Drive, Warsaw. Mandy Richard reported the use of counterfeit money.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:31 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 21, CR 200N and CR 400W, Rochester. A cell phone was found in the roadway.
- 4:26 p.m. Friday, Aug. 20, 4400 block CR 200W, Rochester. Matthew Conley reported damage to his 2012 Dodge truck.
- 9:10 a.m.. Friday, Aug. 20, 900 block Ravencrest Drive, Rochester. Police were notified that a subject had taken her checks and was using them to take money out of her bank account. A driver’s license was also taken.
Officers with the Goshen Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:16 a.m. Monday, Aug. 23, 1200 block Eisenhower Drive South, Goshen. Lance Evans, Syracuse reported someone crashed into his vehicle while parked at Lippert Components.
- 3:12 p.m. Monday, Aug. 23, 2400 block College Avenue, Goshen. Sheilia Starling, Syracuse, reported someone entered her unlocked vehicle while it was parked at work and stole keys. She later called and reported her vehicle had been stolen.
- 3:20 p.m. Monday, Aug. 23, 4500 block Elkhart Road, Elkhart. Crystal Bonee, 44, 100 N. Main St., Syracuse, was caught by a Meijer employee and reported to police stealing gift cards. She was released at the scene pending a court date.